Sunday, August 22, 2010

PLUMMER TEACHES AN MRE CLASS

Step 1 of MRE's
Now listen carefully as Mark gives us dual uses for our MRE box.
Step 3 eating our MRE's
Now I can't hear who is talking but listen carefully as someone tells one of the Boot Campers, "We're not there yet."
We're on step 6 and have yet to get started with actually preparing our lunch.  It's a wonder we passed boot camp!
Well, someone must not have listened well enough to Mark's explicit directions, because her water spilled all over the table and floor. (We won't mention names)
...guess we know who wasn't listening, Karen.
Why is it that all of us are scurrying around our preparation and Lynn looks ever-so relaxed? Perhaps she's done this before.....
Can we eat yet? How many more steps to go?
Finally, Karen takes the first bite!
I really didn't want to post this one; I've practically eaten my entire lunch before anyone else has taken their first bite! MRE's would never be a problem for me in the field.  And what do I hear in the background? Lorrie has not only decided to eat the MRE's, but is asking for more!
There is a lot happening in this clip!
Cathy is looking for something better to eat? Webster is barking; Karen shows her tough side and gives a 'Sue' correction. Jan squirts sauce all over Mark's shirt; what next?
Ahhhhh, time for Mark to eat and for us to taste a little of this and a little of that.
Mark gives us pointers on how to keep a water bottle cold
.... and so, we thank Mark for the experience of eating MRE's while Mark shares some sweet stories of his father, USMC.








2 comments:

  1. Isn't it too bad we don't have fun together? Thanks for the Flips, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so much editing these and uploading. I hope all of you get a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete